Wednesday, April 14, 2010

DAY 4- a lot of technical learning.

Logged about 3 1/2 hours tonight and learned a lot about resizing files to load faster on your web page. Also what to name your pages so they will show up when you load them in the FTP editor. Always use idex.html for your home page. I decided to hold off on the launch of the website for now. I've still got some decisions to make and don't want to rush the process. I said I was going to sleep on it and tell you today and after I thought about it all day I determined that I wanted to make a good first impression and knew I was still a little scattered with what I wanted to accomplish with my first site so I'm waiting for now and doing more offline construction.
Well, it's late and I gotta run for now. I'm still really excited and not facing info overload yet. This venture is eye opening every day and I sit at work counting the hours until I can get home and learn more. It's becoming very addictive the more confidence I build.
See you tomorrow!
CC

No comments: