Monday, April 12, 2010

Completed Day 2 of my "Mentor course"

Hi everyone,
I spent 4 hours tonight learning. You can have a life and spend that much time if you manage your time wisely. I left work and arrived home to pick my daughter up and go grocery shopping. Got home from that and made the family dinner. Dished up and came to my office to begin learning. I missed my favorite show (24) tonight because learning was more important and I can watch it on HULU.com this coming weekend. So far I'm keeping up with the training and brought 2 more of my needed resources online tonight. The tally so far of money laid out (if you're curious) is only 16$ and my next amount to lay out will be $37 in 2 weeks. The first 8 weeks will entail laying out $139.00 in total. But it is broken out into small payments every 2 weeks. When you think about it for a business this is still a VERY small investment. Think of the companies that lay out thousands or millions in venture capital and do not reach the black for years. The ledger is being kept, business bank accounts are being set up and this is becoming a real business faster than I thought it would. Still not sure if I should start an LLC though. Gotta learn more about that at some point.
It's almost mid-night and I have to turn my brain off and get some sleep or I'll be useless at work tomorrow. Talk to you tomorrow night. "Same Bat time, Same Bat channel."
Yes, I loved Batman growing up.
Take care,
CC

No comments: